Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG), one of Eurocom Worldwide's US members, has been awarded the top prize at the 2020 Communicator Awards. GMG took the top honor in the "B2B Integrated Campaign" category for their digital advertising, digital marketing and PR campaign for User1st, a provider of advanced software solutions for digital accessibility.
Selected from more than 6,000 entries, the award recognizes GMG’s strategic communications campaign for User1st that successfully drove more than 1,000 new business leads and generated more than $500,000 in directly attributable revenue for the Washington, D.C.-based digital accessibility company.
The GMG campaign also established User1st’s executives as leading voices for digital accessibility in the news media by proactively securing nearly 200 million impressions in earned media in business press and $300,000 in industry-standard Public Relations Value (PRV).
The digital advertising and marketing components of the User1st campaign included:
- Creating and running ads across Google, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Writing and designing long-form and short-form content assets
- Designing and developing high-conversion custom landing pages
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building out, from the ground up, all aspects of User1st’s HubSpot marketing automation, tracking and reporting
- Optimizing website SEO
The PR part of the campaign included:
- Earning media coverage in national business publications
- Writing and securing byline articles in industry trade magazines
- Amplifying company announcements, initiatives and media coverage on User1st’s social media channels
Leah Nurik, CEO and founder of GMG, comments: "Our work driving sales for User1st’s suite of software tools is a great example of our strategic integrated approach to helping tech companies accelerate growth and increase their public profiles and market share. This international award validates our team’s dedication and results-driven mindset. It also inspires us to keep pursuing excellence and innovation in the work we produce for all of our clients."
If you are interested in learning more about how GMG's integrated approach to digital advertising/marketing and PR can help your business and deliver rapid ROI, please get in touch with Leah Nurik.