Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG), one of Eurocom Worldwide's US members, announced it was awarded 15 of the top prizes at the 2020 MarCom Awards, an annual international competition that celebrates companies and individuals whose marketing and communication talents exceed a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
The eight Platinum awards and seven Gold awards cap GMG’s eventful year of industry recognition of its excellence and leadership in growth marketing, digital advertising and technology public relations. They add to GMG’s two Platinum 2020 dotCOMM Awards and a Gold 2020 Communicator Award as well as GMG’s selection by Expertise.com as one of 2020’s Best Marketing Consultants and Best PR Firms in the Washington, D.C. area.
“2020 has been a challenging year for everyone and these MarCom Awards are a wonderful recognition for our team and their creativity, dedication and resilience,” said Leah Nurik, founder and CEO of Gabriel Marketing Group. “Our talented team stayed focused in the midst of hardship and tragedy to continue delivering meaningful, quantifiable results to our clients and we are honored to be recognized. We hope next year is a better one for the world and our community."
GMG's Platinum awards include:
- Best Integrated Campaign: A B2B growth marketing, digital advertising and publicity campaign for a provider of digital accessibility software that generated highly qualified business leads, directly attributable revenue and media coverage in national business and technology trade publications
- Best Ebook: A B2B ebook that highlighted the results of a national survey of kitchen & bath designers about industry trends and professional attitudes about home renovations and remodeling projects
- Best Digital Advertising Campaign: A B2C digital advertising campaign on Facebook and Instagram for a retail job matching platform and app that increased downloads and expanded its audience
- Best Publicity Campaign: A one-year publicity campaign for an independent candidate for U.S. Senate in Maryland whose political campaign was described by The Washington Post as "much publicized"
- Best Publicity Campaign: A one-year publicity campaign for an IoT security company that raised awareness in business, national security, public policy and international press about the urgent need for better IoT security and the potential/active security risks of companies aligned with hostile nation-states as suppliers to the next generation of America's telecommunications infrastructure
- Best Executive Visibility Program: A strategic PR campaign that increased the public and online profiles of an executive at one of the top 50 independent insurance brokerages in the U.S. through a combination of media coverage, social media and industry awards
- Best Online Story Placement: A feature story at Better Homes & Gardens' online news site about a subject matter expert at a manufacturer of stormwater management products that explained the most common landscaping drainage problems and highlighted his advice for how to avoid them
- Best News Release: A news release that announced the launch of a new national consumer hair care brand that incorporated multimedia elements including video
GMG’s Gold awards include:
- Best Infographic: An infographic that highlighted the rocketing growth of data and the fast-growing costs of data breaches and security compliance
- Best Publicity Campaign: A publicity campaign to announce Series A funding for a data storage/security company that secured media coverage in national business, industry publications and local press
- Best Online Story Placement: An Associated Press feature story about the “People Over Politics” movement of independent candidates for federal and state offices seeking to reclaim the political center of the U.S.
- Best Online Story Placement: A CEO profile in a top-tier publication for the commercial real estate industry
- Best News Release: A news release that announced the results of a national B2B survey conducted by a provider of enterprise cloud solutions about the state of modern applications
- Best News Release: A news release that announced the results of a national survey conducted by a provider of a patient access and engagement platform for health systems that provided an inside look at healthcare consumers’ concerns and experiences during the pandemic
- Best News Release: A news release that announced the results of a national consumer survey conducted by an online kitchen & bath retailer that revealed homeowner attitudes about home renovation and remodeling projects
The 2020 Marcom Awards competition received more than 6,000 entries from throughout the U.S., Canada, and dozens of other countries from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. Marcom Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).